Hi please watch this poor mailman get attacked by a cat it’s v. important
TAKE IT WITH YOU.
I THINK MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT THIS IS HOW CHEERFUL THE MAILMAN IS. HE AIN’T EVEN MAD.
I wouldn’t be either because this is hysterical.
The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts - Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
Character Design from The Aristocats by Milt Kahl
Words can’t describe how beautiful this is.
Peter O’Toole and Audrey Hepburn on the set of How to Steal a Million, 1966
1. Become awesome at Excel. (x)
5. Start reading faster. (x)
6. Learn a language! (x)
7. Pickle your own vegetables. (x)
8. Improve your public speaking skills. (x)
9. Get a basic handle of statistics. (x)
10. Understand basic psychology. (x)
12. Learn to negotiate. (x)
13. Stop hating math. (x)
14. Start drawing! (x)
15. Make your own animated GIF. (x)
16. Appreciate jazz. (x)
18. Get better at using photoshop. (x)
20. Learn to knit. (x)
24. Tie your shoelaces more efficiently. (x)